Maintenance and inspection
According to standard DIN EN 746 §7.3.3, the combustion system must be checked and maintained on a regular basis (once a year) by qualified personnel.
Zink KÖRNER offers maintenance and inspection services in accordance with standard DIN EN 746. Additionally, you also have the option to conclude a maintenance contract that offers cost transparency and planning security.
The annual inspection of your galvanizing furnace includes the following:
- Visual inspection of the facility
- Functional test of the temperature and furnace chamber pressure control
- Functional check of the registration
- Functional check of all electromotive drives
- Functional test of the gas line
- Functional test of the voltage and temperature monitoring
- Functional check of all operating and fault messages
- Functional test of all KÖRNER gas flat flame burners in all loading stages
- Recording and documentation of all operating parameters
- Maintenance of the flame monitor and ignition device